Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ummmm...?

Okay, so for months upon months individuals who will remain nameless have been not so quietly demanded that I share 'Megisms' in blog form. A Megism is standard lingo for instances in which a normal daily activity takes an unintentional turn for adventure when yours truly is involved. In short, a Megism is me being me and the joyous mayhem that usually follows suit. Resistance was mine however. I refused to my hearts content to fall prey to the torrid world of blogging until curiosity (and persistent badgering) got the best of me. So to all of you loyal story time fans out there, strap on your seatbelts and get ready for magic to happen...
I'm OUT.

6 comments:

April said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. Can't wait for updates.

Michelle said...

Yay! I am so excited! Now I need to get my butt in gear with my own blog-I am such a slacker!

Dani said...

I'm ready for the magic. Ready...go!

Lily Eggleston said...

YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorna said...

You better put some of my pictures of you up here, Crazy. I will add you to my group of family blogs in my yahoo reader. Looking forward to more posts:).

Lindsey Hoggle said...

I just don't believe it! I will expect explanations to all of those interesting looks you give...Cannot wait!