Sunday, November 29, 2009
Social (Blogging) Defyance
I've been quite the lazy blogger. All I have to say in my lacksidazical defense is that you had been forewarned (please refer to post on May 20, 2009). I told you all that I had become a blogging beast. Some may have mistakenly assumed, due to the contents of the aforementioned post, that they would be privy to an endless supply of blog streams detailing the intricate goings on of my day to day (as if anyone really cares about the nitty gritty, I don't even care about the nitty gritty!). However, you may be aware that the basic nature of a beast is unpredictable, which is what makes a beast such a tretcherous entity. So there (incert beasty foot stomp to emphasise my blogging defiance).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like all the spelling errors in this post. It really adds to that special feeling of beasty-ness.
PS Is that Harry from "Harry and the Hendersons"?! I still have the willies from looking at that creepy, beasty picture.
Post a Comment