Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Speading Christmas Joy For All To Hear

Dear Continental, Thanks for letting me sit in your plane for 2 hours in DC and then miss my connecting flight to Portland. Thanks for then allowing me the great pleasure of waiting in your customer service line for over 2 hours. Also please accept my gratitude for the luxury of paying for my own hotel room. I Loved that. I am really happy that I got to get to sleep by 1:30am and then wake up at 4:30 to attempt to get on stand by for one of your earlier flights. Elation filled my soul when I didn't make stand by and got to return to the hotel to wait out 12 more hours in Newark, NJ. Maybe I will get to fly on your 7pm flight tonight. This is good though I ,of course, feel great joy in the fact that I will now miss the Nutcracker outing I've planned with my girls tonight. And so Continental, please do accept my whole hearted thank you for a job very well done.

No comments: