Monday, July 26, 2010

Delinquent.

So maybe I haven't posted anything new for quite some time but I am bound and semi-determined to do a whirlwind synopsis of the past year's goings on over the next few days...or maybe weeks... One thing must be said, on May 13, 2009 (my birthday) I had the distinct feeling that my 29th year was going to be a year of greatness.  I have to say that I was in no way wrong about that- it was quite possibly one of the best years of my life to date.  I got to travel to the one place I've wanted to go since I was a tiny tot- Ireland, met and AMAZING guy, married said amazing guy, and acquired a family of truly wonderful in-laws- can't get much better that that!

2 comments:

Maren B said...

Yes it can-- move here.

Bryn said...

I didn't know you had a blog, and I have to agree with you about your in-laws!! :)