Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Love; The Niece

My little sister, Ali, and her husband, James, have been the proud parents of little Lorelai for the past 6 months and counting. She is adorable. As the first grandchild of both her maternal and paternal grandparents she is the apple of everyone's eye, Farrelly and Hall families alike.
Much to my delight, Ali and James have recently procured a web-cam. This means that once or twice a week I get to witness Lorelai's infectious giggles and coos firsthand- I love it. So in honor of Little Lai's recent 6 month birthday (she was born on March 28, 2009) please feel free to cast your eyes upon her undeniable cuteness..

2 comments:

Maren B said...

She IS precious. You wrote that she was born in 2006 but I'm pretty sure you meant 2009. She is a small 3-year old. I like the little wonkie smile in the last picture where she's like, "check you later..."

Meredith said...

a lovelier, more farrelly-esque baby i never saw!