Thursday, September 10, 2009

Patience, It's a Virtue

For all those who are anxiously awaiting photos and stories detailing my fabulous adventures in Ireland...keep waiting. I am not yet good and ready to focus long enough to get it done to the level of satisfaction required by my perfectionistic self. Lame? Likely. Truth? Affirmative. But here is a tantalizing teaser to tide you over, Maren- whom I'm pretty sure is the only one still checking this thing. Enjoy!


6 comments:

Megan said...

NO! Anything worth doing is worth doing well, Maren. Plus I just really enjoy getting your proverbial goat. Goat gotten.

Maren B said...

I hereby boycott your blog.

Megan said...

That's a lie and we both know it.

bswanster said...

Megs, I'm with Maren on this one. I need some pics & stories!!!

Heather said...

I'm still checking it!

Matt and Christy said...

I didn't know you went to Ireland! I am SOOO jealous. Who did you go with?