With packing, driving cross-country, unpacking, and starting school and work all in one week it's going to be/is a whirlwind of activity- hopefully we will emerge unscathed. As it stands now, we are making steady progress packing and, though our apartment looks like a war zone, we should be ready for our moving crew, courtesy of the Quince Orchard LDS congregation, to help load the moving van on Monday night. We will be very sad to leave our congregation at church. They have been so welcoming and friendly from day one!
| Behold the Mighty Moving Mess |
You all MUST try this recipe for dijon glazed salmon. I made it tonight and am in love- and I was only a moderate salmon fan to start with. Adam, the esteemed food critic, gave it a 10 out of 10.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/
To healthy it up a bit I made my own bread crumbs and seasoning using 4 meba toast crackers ground up and mixed with 1/4 Teaspoon of each of the following: basil, oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, and onion powder. I also omitted the butter and added a slice of tomato to each fillet for moisture and a tad extra flavor. It's AMAZING! And good for you too.
Let me know what you think!
| Yumm! |
1 comment:
Haven't tried it yet, but I plan to. Hope you arrive safely.
Post a Comment