Epic number 2: I had one of the most evil and hateful migraines that I've had in a long while this weekend. Hated it.
Epic number 3: Adam and I embarked on a fabulous cooking spree Sunday Evening. We made 3 meals to ensure tasty eats through out the week. Savory beef stew, tantalizing baked salmon, and zesty beef burritos. We make a pretty awe-inspiring culinary team.
Final epic: Today marks our 6 month wedding anniversary. We marked the occasion with a fabulous Family Home Evening and played the 'remember when' game recalling some of our favorite Us moments- and even some of our less than favorite Us moments. I love that I am one of the lucky ones who has a companion whom I can laugh with daily. I get to watch in awe as he never ceases to surprise me with his strength of character, humility, and genuine charity. I feel very blessed. Here's to another 6 months and beyond!
Some random pictures from the last few months:
| Honeymooning in Aruba |
| Swap Meeting in Gaithersburg, MD |
The End.
4 comments:
Love it. Yes, more pictures. And great idea to do big cooking on Sunday to ensure good food the rest of the week, I will need to try that. Love ya!!!
Hey Meg I was sad that we didn't get to chat at the baptism, but I am happy to discover that you have a blog! And since we live so close to eachother feel free to drop by anytime! With so many kids I don't get out much except to do the essentials. And I am sure you don't want all of my kids on a rampage in your place.
shoot, I didn't know you had a blog! Very awesome! I hope your pregnancy is a nice and easy one. but if it isn't, feel free to complain to me because i know what you're going through. ;)
Hubbub hubbub! Comment comment!
Post a Comment