Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Toss Me Your Keys"

Yesterday Me and That One Guy (side note: I've become quite forgetful lately and on numerous occasions at work I've attempted to recount a story or something that Adam has said and cannot for the life of me think of his name- so I've resorted to calling him "That One Guy That I Love" or just "That One Guy" for short. My co-workers now also refer to him as that one guy. Sad but true).  So anyway, yesterday That One Guy and I finally vanquished our tiny apartment of all of the boxes left over from moving...3 months ago. It feels great to have a semi-normal looking apt. with zero packing boxes taunting us from the corners they'd been hastily stuffed in. Adam's sister and brother-in-law have been kind enough to let us use part of their garage as a storage unit for the items that won't fit in our place (which is A LOT). After spending the morning cleaning and unpacking our place we started dragging the storage stuff down the 3 flights of stairs to the street so that we could load up the car and take it to Bryn and Ladd's.
It was cold.
Adam asked me to move the car around but upon realizing I had no keys with me (or so I thought- remember, very forgetful.) I called up for him to toss me his keys, which he gladly did.  This is where they landed:





And this is how we got them down:
Baby Cash is growing like a weed this week- and it shows. According to the Dr. my body is shaped in a way that makes it so I'll start showing earlier than most women would. Lovely. I am overjoyed that I get to look rotund for even longer than my preg. peers. I am now in that weird in between stage where I look more glutenous than with child.  Mildly depressing. I am looking forward to moving beyond this awkward visual stage and to actually looking pregnant rather than just fat.
15 Weeks Preg. November 14, 2010

In other news, after much frantic searching and a stroke of genius from Adam, I have finally located my camera cords. This means I've also found more pictures! Here are a few gems from our move back in August from Gaithersburg, Maryland to Provo, Utah:

Silvia-the-car all strapped in and ready for yet another cross country move.
The ONE time I drove the giant moving truck with car in tow- terrifying.


Handsome

20 ft. statue of Mother Mary (?) near the boarder of NE and WY.

Adam's mom leading the way- she flew out to MD to help us drive his car to UT.

5 comments:

Maren B said...

Hahahahahaha. Toss me your keys! Hahahahaahahahaha!



Cute pregnancy.

Amy Peacock said...

I needed that laugh on this dreary Monday morning, and I remember that awkward phase, it too will pass! And then you'll wish you were back in it when you can no longer bend over to tie your own shoes!

Molly said...

I'm officially commenting so I don't remain the creepy-hiding-in-the-bushes-type blog stalker. Cute blog! We still wanna have you guys over for games sometime. We will make it happen!

M said...

i know that stage of pregnancy...you have to tell people you're pregnant if you don't want them thinking you just all of a sudden decided to pack on the pounds. the second i become pregnant i gain about 10 pounds and it sucks. but, you're a cute pregnant momma!

Lily Eggleston said...

I really love that side profile. So cute.