I am currently anxiously awaiting the arrival of my mom- well known in family circles as, "The Suze"- to arrive from Portland, OR. Her plane was supposed to land in Salt Lake at 7:30 pm, however, due to severe weather in Portland her plane was delayed 2+ hours. Not at all fun. So here I sit, long past my usual 8:30-9:00ish bed time waiting for her safe arrival. Holiday travel of my loved ones with storms brewing always make me nervous.
There is also supposed to be a nasty blizzardy storm moving into the Wasatch Valley over night which is slated to continue wreaking havoc on us until late tomorrow night. I'm still waiting for the first flakes to fall. I LOVE snow fall! Waiting for it to start is like Christmas Eve when you're 5- seriously seems to take F-O-R-E-V-E-R.
I had my 16 week check up today. it was short, sweet, and to the point, exactly how it should be. I really like the practice that I visit, the Docs are professional, they take their time with me, I never have to sit in the office waiting like a chump for hours for the Doc to mosey on in, (it likely helps that I always take the first morning appointment so I am usually one of the only patients in the office), and they are quite accommodating. Bonus feature of the appointment, I got to make my appointment for the 20 week ultra sound. Dec. 20th we get to find out if it's a man child or a lady child! I am counting down the days!
6 comments:
yay!!!! usually i can guess the gender correctly, but shoot dang, i have NO idea! can't wait to find out!
Yay! I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Your Mum finally made it....flight was 4.5 hours delayed! Having a fun time with "The Megs" "Adamske" and his fam. I can't even guess the gender of gchild #2 by Meg's belly/shape---she is still very tiny and carrying way out front because there is no room inside! I'll be eager for the ultrasound to know for sure.
It is so beyond satisfying to know the flavor of the wee babe! I can't wait till Dec 20 -- I'll be waiting with my ears wide open to see if we should have our babies marry each other or just be BFFs.
It's a boy.
Boy, you guys don't waste any time! Jk. Us either. I think we are about a month behind you. :) Hooray!
Post a Comment